CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CAMP 2009




This year on the 29th and 30th of
October the the years 4 and 5's
are going on camp.


We are going to CAMP
GOODENOUGH in New South Wales.

We did a wordle about what we
think CAMP GOODENOUGH
is going to be like!!!

5 comments:

Charlie said...

I had a great time on camp. We had fun sleeping in the same room. I liked the activites and the food. I can't wait to go on the next camp at Iona.

Jane said...

I had a really really great time at camp it was cool that we sleep in a cabon and the food was really nice

ryan said...

I loved the camp.I loved the food so I basecly loved every thing.The thing I did not like is the masseve hill but beside that it was great.


Ryan L,

Room 14, Yendarra School said...

Kia Ora!

I hope you had a wonderful time at camp! What was the best activity? I'm looking forward to coming back to your blog to learn more about how your camp went.

Love Miss Venturi, Yendarra School

jacob said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you

PS: thanks for the comment.