CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Count us in




Today at 11:30 the whole school sang, played instruments such as drums,clarinet,trombone,flute, trumpet,bass guitar and bass clarinet. We joined millions of students around Australia to show how much fun music is. This year the song was (THE MUSIC IS EVERYTHING).
This is a picture of Drums. We had lots of fun.Please leave comments on this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey 45r yer the band did really good on 22/10/09 it sound really good on the day I like the most the drums because you could here it thew the song It was really good.

jack

Claudia said...

Daer 4/5R,

The band that played was GREAT!

If you were in the Band give

yourself a pat on the back.

I was not in the band but I want

to be.

There was a lot of people there

singing and they were great.

Did you think they were good at

singing?


Claudia 4/5R

Melissa said...

Wow your blog is so cooool. I love the Tashi peformance! Music count us in was really great as well.
Melissa