CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cops and kilts






On Monday the 12Th of October at our school we had Cops and Kilts come. Cops and Kilts are police that are very talented and play instruments. The instruments were the bag pipes, the bass drum,didgeridoo and the bass guitar. They played lots of songs like music man and bob the builder.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Working Stars.

Cops and Kilts looks exciting!

I think your class blog is very fun and colourful.

We are a primary class in Nottingham, England and we have just started our own class blog and are still learning all about blogging and it looks like lots of fun.

Maybe you could visit our blog site www.2sc.southwarkprimary.net and have a look at what we have been up to and leave us a comment?

Thanks,

Miss Cheema and 2SC

www.2sc.southwarkprimary.net

ryan said...

hi 45r,
I loved the bag pipes and the kit drum.I liked most of the songs and it was funny how they were in quilts.




fro Ryan L

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Gess what.....
My papa plays the bagpipes!!,I have to keep up with it :-0
Erin 4/5r