Last Friday, our school joined over 173 million people around the world and STOOD UP AGAINST POVERTY. We all met on the netball court and we asked everyone to stand up and recite the pledge to tell governments around the world know that we want them to keep their millenium promises to end extreme poverty by 2015. After we said the pledge we sang the song STAND UP which you could listen to on our Box.net
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HI,
The stand yp against poverty was a great thing to do. Lets hope the goverment heard all this and can help.
Katie 4/5r
Hi Mrs R,
I thought it was a good idea to stand up with the teachers,parents and students at our school to stop poverty around the world as I have seen it when I was in Malaysia and would hate to see it again.
Elizabeth
HI,I THOUGHT STAND UP AGAINST POVERTY WAS A GREAT IDEA. LETS KEEP OUR HOPES UP THAT WE CAN END POVERTY.
Hi 4/5r I think your blog is AWSOME !!!.You are doing great at bloging!!!.from gregory.
Post a Comment