Here is the front cover:In class we are reading "THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PYJAMAS" by John Boyne.
This book is about a boy named Bruno that moves out of a house he loves and
goes to another house that he does not like. The house Bruno lived in that he
liked was in Berlin then he moved to a house in outwith that he hated. In
chapter seven he wanted to make a swing made with string and a tire . Then he
made one but then he fell out. We are up to chapter 8.
All of our class think you should read it. It is a great book to read. We love it!

4 comments:
Hi Mrs R,
you know that i agree that this is a great book and we do all love it.
It was very fritening when bruno fell out of the tree. The bit I like is when we all contribute to the questions you give us and that means that we all try.
taz 45r
Hi
I also think that everyone should read it it's such a great book.
I wonder if it will be sad like diary of Anne frank?
Hi 45r
I think this is a great book so far don't you? I wonder whats going to happen at the end of the book.
Jade
thanks so much for commenting on my blog. your blogs backround is fabulous. how did you find my blog? I LOVE THIS BOOK.. one of my favorites
Post a Comment