We have really been enjoying taking part in the blogging challenge and have added a new cluster map on our side bar since starting the challenge to find out where our visitors are coming from now that we are involved in the challenge. This was a great idea from some of the girls in our class. We also have some children who have signed up themselves and are very enthusiastic. Mrs R has encouraged everyone in our class to individually complete the challenge tasks even though they may not have registered their own blogs. Mrs R has put a class list up on the board for children to mark off when they have completed that week's tasks. We are also working in pairs or threes to leave at least one comment each on a different blog in the challenge. This is helping those people in our class who aren't as confident with blogging and commenting as others because they had to choose someone who was confident and work with them!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi 4/5R
I think the blogging challenge was a great idea. I am not entering but I am still doing the challenges.
Kayla45r
hi 45r I like the blogging challenge becuse It is a challenge sortove I have done qiut alot of it. =)
Hi 45r I think the blogging challage sounds intresting.I think you are all doing well! from gregory If you want to visit my blog go to gregorys foilo.
Post a Comment