CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Art show

On Saturday is our school Art Show.
Kids from our school have put in their art work with the theme living by the bay.

The winners out of the children that put in their art work got a voucher of $40 or less.
The runners up got a stationary pack sponsored by bayside school supplies.

On Friday the parents at our school will bid on artwork made by the whole class. The children that won were Mara for entering a photo and Erin won for putting her picture in a frame and Flynn for doing a great picture on a canvas.

On Saturday the kids at our school can look at what the other kids entered in the competition and the parents can buy the art.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The art show sounds really good but I won't be able to go.
Ilook forward to what people think of it



ELIZABETH!!

Anonymous said...

The art show was really good! My Pas bought my painting but someone else who I don't wanted to buy my painting. I had heaps of fun.

Katie

Ryan said...

the art show is the best show.

Unknown said...

Hi 4/5R

The didn't go to the art show but I think it would be great.

Selina.