CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Friday, July 17, 2009

African Drummers


On Friday some African drummers came to our school.They taught us to drum and a few African songs. The drummers were from a country in west Africa called Ghana. The band was called Salaka which means in English sharing . It was very interesting and lots and lots of fun.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi 4/5R,

I love the blog post on the African Drummers, it was interesting. I wish I was there too!!!




Maddie C:<)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the african drummers I learnt a lot of things that I didn't know. kayla45r

Anonymous said...

hi 45r
I think they were really good.
My fav part was when we got to have a turn

Sophie said...

HI 4/5R
THE AFRICAN DRUMMERS SOUNDED FUN.I CANT BELIVE I WAS SICK THAT DAY SO I MISSED IT:(
SOPHIE 4/5R

Emmanuel said...

it was cool how they carry stuff on there head

ryan said...

I think the african drunners were soooooo cool.I learnt lots and lots of things.I think they were so cool that I wan't to have a band with my friends when i'm older.


ryan l

Anonymous said...

It was really fun i wish we could keep one of the drums it was fun as






jack

Anonymous said...

Hi it is me Jade and i think that the drummers would great. I can not bilive that i miss it becouse i was down at sydeny. By




Jade

Selina's Folio said...

HI 4/5R

I think the African Drummers where great it was cool how they did differnt things in Africa.

Selina 4/5R

Holidayer said...

Hi 45r
I think the african drummers where good.I liked how we got to have a go at the druming.


louise 45r