This term we have started using the game "MYST" in class. We are using this game to help improve our writing. It is a game full of mysteries and puzzles. During the game we write in our MYST Journals. In here we record what we see, feel, hear and are thinking. We also record any clues, codes and maps that we think might be helpful. We will use our MYST Journal writing in various ways and will publish them on our blogs.
After our first session we all shared one great sentence that we wrote while standing on the dock on Myst Island. Mrs R then put them into a 'wordle'.

4 comments:
the myst wordle is so good . I wish I could do one.
The Myst wordle is sooooooo good.Tt`s making me so happy!!!
Erin 45r
I think that myst looks fun and mysterious.
louise 4/5r
hi. 4/5r Myst is fun isn't it? My favourite bit of the island is the rocket.I hope we figure out how to get on to the other island.
Post a Comment