CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4/5r's silhouettes




Last term our class made silhouettes for art. Mrs. R traced out the shape of our head using an overhead projector. Then we got some magazines and cut out the things that we like. When we were finished cutting and gluing all the pictures from the magazine that we liked, it was time to colour our silhouette with our favourite colour/s. IT WAS FUN!!!! Here are some photos of the silhouettes.









2 comments:

Claudia said...

Dear 4/5R,

I love those SILHOUETTES!!!!!!!,
I MADE ONE OF THOSE AND IT WAS A BIT HARD BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WANTED TO PUT ON THERE.

BYE cLAUDIA

Anonymous said...

Hi 4/5r,
Ilove all of them!
I made one but mine is not up there.
Erin 4/5r