Hi 4/5R, welcome back to Term 3! We have got another very busy term ahead of us.
Don't forget we have got one more Bike Ed lesson (our written and riding test). Did you see Lachlan in the local paper??
We have also got a great Science Inquiry that has to do with the moon and tides! We are going to be doing some exciting things in Literacy, particularly in Writing Block (See the Animoto below). We will be finishing "100 Cupboards", I wonder what will happen, will Henry find Henrietta??
Our class art entry for the Art Show is finished (Check out the Bubble Share further down the blog to see the finished product. I will bring it in to class to show you, it looks great!! Don't forget to show your Mums and Dads as they will be bidding on it!!!
Mr H, Mr D and I have been talking about doing some Rotational Group Activities this term, maybe Art and Science. Do you have ideas for a third activity???
We will be continuing with our composting, scrap paper, no plastic days and hopefully start our recycling as well. We will need to organise ourselves to put information into the School Newsletter and make announcements on Assembly.
Friday, July 10, 2009
WELCOME BACK TO TERM 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Mrs R
I like the way you did different parargraphs for each subject.
I also like the slideshare you did.
You always have great ideas for posting on our blog.
Keep up the great work Mrs R.
Isabel 4/5Rstlystop
Post a Comment