Year 4 and 5 have a look at this great Web 2.0 tool. You can make your own word searches and post them on your blog. It is really easy, you just type in the words that you want in the word search and they will automatically appear. You then just copy and paste the code like you would normally do on your blog! I have done a word search for our class book "100 Cupboards". Can you find the words from the story in the word search?
Just click on the first letter and the last letter of the word in the word search!
I wonder how else you could use this tool? Leave a comment with your idea, I am sure others would be interested to hear it!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
WOW A WORD SEARCH ONLINE!
Posted by prep red at 3:23 PM
Labels: Word Search
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hey mrs R,
Awesome word search.
How did you find it?
We could do our reading reaspones on our blog then have a word search about one of the people in there book.
Isabel 4/5R
that is a great way for publishing a reading response!or any way.awesome word search.
taz 45r
Hi Mrs R,
The word search is so cool. I see that you used 100 cupboards as a eg.
Katie
Hi
Nicee word search
Can you print it out
And we can do it in class?
Emmanuel..
Hi Mrs R,
love your word search.
I did one on my blog with the first name of everyone in our class!!!
Elizabeth
This is a great Idea to do this word search .I also love the Book {100 cupboards.
katherine
Hi Mrs R
Amazing word search.
It is so clever how you could do word searches on paper but even cooler on the internet it saves paper to.I love how you have done it on 100 cupbords if I were to do one I would do it on the book I am reading. Kayla45r
hi4/5r
I like your word search but why do you get it.
joel
nice word search.where did you get it from. ronan 45r
I think the word search on line idea is great for nearly everything. i made one on the names of people in our class
taz45r
hi
cool word search can you print it out for the class so we can do it at home
jack
Post a Comment