Year 4 and 5, I just heard about a great competition on 97.3FM. The Brisbane Writer's Festival is coming up in September and Andy Griffiths will be in Brisbane for it. As part of a promotion for his new book, 97.3FM are running a competition.
You start a story and Andy Griffiths will finish it!
How fantastic would that be? A story written by YOU and ANDY GRIFFITHS!
The story has to be titled "OH NO! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY BEST FRIEND IS A ROBOT!"
You start the story by writing the orientation and the beginning of the complication and Andy Griffith will finish it.
So all you budding authors out there, GET WRITING!! You only have about 2 weeks!

2 comments:
Dear 4/5R,
I love Andy Griffiths.
I hope he chooses me.
I am going to do it that is way I want him to pick me.
Claudia 4/5R
hey,
i heard about this on the radio too.
i am defintly going to enter.
in fact ,ill start now!!!
hallie
Post a Comment