Today we made a class word search. We did this in class because Isabel showed us the one she made on her blog and someone asked how she made it, so Mrs R made one with us and showed us how to put it on our blogs. We think it would be a great way to show the housework we do for our homework or maybe as a reading response.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Our Class Word Search
Posted by prep red at 1:37 PM
Labels: class word search
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hi 45r,
it is Jade and i really like the word search. I got all of them & the most hardest was Erins & Ronon.
By Jade
Hi 4/5R,
This is a great word search I got all of them right it was really fun.
Selina 4/5R
it's sophie and i really like the wordsearch.I ahve a wordsearch on my blog too.
By sophie
I really like this web2 tool it is really cool
fabiola
Hi Mrs R
I really like the word search. I got all of them. It took me ages to get elizebeth though.
Katie
I like this web 2 toool i made my own and i completed this one
Emmanuel
Love your wordsearch 45R. We will try and find all the names. 2BP
Your blog is fantastic 4/5R I realy like your wordseaech.
Hello!My name is Imogen and I am in 2BP. Your wordsearch is the BEST!
Hi 45r I like your wordsearch.
caitlinS
hi mrs R,
I like the word search of all the people in the class.it took me ages to find Lachlan,Charlie and Jade.this took me ages to find them all.
from,Ryan L
Post a Comment