Try and solve this jigsaw puzzle. It is what we are trying to get everyone on our school to do to improve the health of the environment.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO DO?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try and solve this jigsaw puzzle. It is what we are trying to get everyone on our school to do to improve the health of the environment.
4 comments:
hi 45r
like the jigsaw
from joel
Hi 4/5r,
I think this is a good idea because it helps to improve the health of the environment.
Erin 4/5r
hey mrs r it is sian i love the new puzzel on the class blog i solved it . I think it is a realy good symbal of what we are learning about this term
HI 45R I haven't worked it out yet
but I think it has something to do with the enviroment.
Post a Comment