CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Plant Day







On the 5Th of June it was Plant Day.



8 people went down from 4/5R to the garden next to the letter box.



We had to get into pairs of 2 and then we planted a tree.



We dug, planted, watered and left to class.



It was hard to dig the hole because there were rocks everywhere and it made it hard.



We still had alot of fun!!!






3 comments:

Claudia said...

Hello 4/5R,

I got to plant a tree to. I throught it was alot of fun.

Keep up the good work.


Claudia4/5r

Anonymous said...

Hi 45r The plant day was a really good idea. I think these plants will help our enviroment and at least they are enviroment plants. kayla45r

Anonymous said...

Hi 45r The plant day was a really good idea. I think these plants will help our enviroment and at least they are enviroment plants. kayla45r