We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.
Hi 45r I thought the incursion was great. I loved how we got to make art out of reusable stuff. We learnt to reduce reuse and recycle stuff. It was so amazing how their is so much stuff to reuse and recycle you just don't think. kayla45r
That was so much fun. I can't believe all the stuff that we are throwing out can be used in so many different ways. I am hoping my mum will take to the reverse garbage warehouse so I can make some more creations.
Welcome to our class blog. This blog is to show our parents and visitors all the things we are doing and learning at school. We hope our visitors will enjoy our blog and leave us a comment.
5 comments:
wow those are some good creations.
I like the windmeel one.
katherine
Hi 45r I thought the incursion was great. I loved how we got to make art out of reusable stuff. We learnt to reduce reuse and recycle stuff. It was so amazing how their is so much stuff to reuse and recycle you just don't think. kayla45r
this was the best time i ever had
hi45r,
i had the best time it was so amazing what people made with there imaginations.taz45r
hi 4/5R
That was so much fun. I can't believe all the stuff that we are throwing out can be used in so many different ways. I am hoping my mum will take to the reverse garbage warehouse so I can make some more creations.
From Katie
Post a Comment