We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.
cool post!!!!! that is really smart mrs R. I think people shouldn't ignore that because it really teaches you something. did you make that on pyzam? can you help me make one? that would be awsome!!!!! hallie 45r
Welcome to our class blog. This blog is to show our parents and visitors all the things we are doing and learning at school. We hope our visitors will enjoy our blog and leave us a comment.
6 comments:
To 4/5R
Great post on your assembly you did. I think we all did well in it. Keep blogging
Maddie 4/5R
Hi 4/5r
I love the post you did about assembly.I think everyone did great at assembly.
Keep on blogging
From Jade
GREAT PICTURE TRAIL !!!!!!
it was really fun doing the assembly
and I liked the song!!
ELIZABETH 4/5R
Dear 4/5R,
WoW!
I think that you have done a great job on that post. I really really love the way you have set up your blog.
Claudia
cool post!!!!!
that is really smart mrs R.
I think people shouldn't ignore that because it really teaches you something. did you make that on pyzam?
can you help me make one?
that would be awsome!!!!!
hallie 45r
HI 4/5R...
GREAT POST ON OUR ASSEMBLY.I think it is very wall done and so was the assembly!!!:)
from Sophie
Post a Comment