CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Rubbish

1. paper
2. plastic
3. recyclable
4. compost







On Tuesday our class had to tip rubbish out and sort through it to make a paper pile, food scraps, plastic pile and a recyclelabel pile. We measured how long the width and how long the length was. Here is some pictures of the piles we made. Then we had to think what the measurement was inside the piles so we doubled the numbers on the length and width and got the answer.
By Maddie & Emmanuel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that our school needs to recycle we have a lot of popper
containers



ELIZABETH

Anonymous said...

Hi it is darcy. I think we should have longer lunch times so it gives us more time to finish off our lunch. And I like that photo.


O O
&
^^^^^^^