CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



We are a class of grade 4 and 5 children in Brisbane, Australia. We have 10 boys and 17 girls in our class. We want to share our learning with others. Please leave a comment on our blog.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bike ed




On the 27 of April we started bike ed. We have to do a course we learned to ride safely on a bike. We learnt to hold a bike safely across the road. We learnt to get off your bike on the safe side. We also learnt to scan for cars, trucks, buses and motorbikes. It was fun to learn to be safe on the road. We take the PCYC bus to PCYC because they have a bike course with traffic lights, stop signs, crossings and round about. We took down a water bottle and a helmet if you don't have a helmet you would sit out. There were 3 people teaching us.

3 comments:

Emmanuel said...

bike ed is really fun st pcyc i know what it stands for policr citisens youith club




EMMANUEL

Anonymous said...

I think that bikeed is really fun.I think that thay have teached us alot.



louise 45r

ryan said...

I like bike ed alot because get to ride bikes.I love bikes. from ryan