Year 4 and 5 we are going to start reflecting on what we have learnt each day at school. We are going to ask 2 or 3 people everyday to post a comment telling us what they had discovered or learnt at school that day. Everyone will get a turn and it is great to write down what it is we have learnt because that helps us to understand it better!!
Friday, March 27, 2009
THANK GOODNESS WE CAME TO SCHOOL TODAY!!
Posted by prep red at 2:08 PM
Labels: What we have learnt at school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Today I learnt that 1.7 is the same as 1 7/10.
Katherine
Today I learnt that tarnuks are water bags used by Aboriginal people.
Maddie C
What a great idea, we might give that a go as well. Missing you guys.
Mrs B
Today I learnt that their are iregular shapes and regular shapes. Iregular shapes are shapes that you don't see every day.Regular shapes are shapes like squares and triangles and rectangles.
today I learnt that the D in 2D or 3D means dimensional
by mya
Hey Mrs R,
It's Murphy.
Has SJV changed????
My first term at Iona was a blast.
We had to do an Oral on the Aboriganal Myth we wrote.
In term 2 we are going helena island!!!
Hpoe ypu have a good rest of term.
Bye bye!!
Sincerly,
Murphy H
Mrs R,
I learnt that the ozone is affectin the health of our planet and the antartic. Wow it's amazing what you learn at school!!!
Maddie C.
Today I got better at adding up big numbers up fast
Katie:)
I think if we post a comment on what we learn at school it will help us to learn more
ELIZABETH:)
today I learnt that humans breathe out carbon dioxiode and tree's breathe in carbon dioxiode and that tree's breathe out oxygen that humans breathe in.
mya
I think the background of our blogger is cool from Charlie
Today I learned a lot about time.
fabiola
today i learnt alot about time
mya
That's an interesting date for this post (I'm sure that you know that it says this was posted in the year 2020 which is 11 years from now!) I really can't imagine what it will be like in 2020 or what I will be doing there but your post has made me think!
Mr Webb, Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand.
G'day Mrs Randall,
Thank you so much for allowing your students to take part in the student blogging challenge.
I hope both you and your students get something out of the challenge - they can do the blogging or commenting challenge or both if they wish. The challenges I set can be done in any order or miss one if on holidays etc.
There are no true 'winners' as everyone who takes part gets something out of it, but I will probably ask each teacher to nominate a couple of students who they feel have made the most improvement or the best global connections during the challenge.
Hello from Mr. Barrett's 5th grade class located in West Des Moines, Iowa! Recently we learned about different tree types and how to identify them. This was a challenging venture, but our class really enjoyed the task. Soon we will post pictures of us identifying trees on barrettb.edublogs.org. Please come and check them out.
We have a challenge for you. Do you know the difference between a simple leaf and a compound leaf?
Hey
It's Murphy
Iona is great and the holidays have been a blast but unfortunatly I have cracked my head oped and had to go to the hospital and get 16 staples!!!!!!
While the were putting the staples in mum could see my skull!!
Ewww!
Hope you guys have fun
Murphy H
Post a Comment