.png)
This year we are doing the computer game Myst. Myst is when you are playing the game. On this island there is people who lived on Myst island. You can go to more than 1 island and we have been to3 island. And there names are called Myst island,mechanical age,channel age wood ,selenitic age. We are now in selenitic age and there are so many rocks and things that look like diamonds.
pleas leave a comment.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Myst
Posted by prep red at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi there!
We are a 5th grade class from the USA.
What is a Voki and can we get one?
PS We love the neon stars in the background!
That is a very good map you have
Hi Mrs R
I think that Mechanical age is the best age because there is lots of things in all the rooms in the big stone buillding.The stuff in the building tells heap about Achnear and Sirrus.
Hi,
I hope you are having a great time with your blog. What week are you on? Are you on week 9? I hope I am right! You can vistie my blog at Carla011.edublogs.org or barrettb.edublogs.org. What school do you work at in australia? Do you have a voki yet? And could you type me back. I can get very lonly sometines if I don't have at least have one comment on my blog page. Where did you go to school when you were little? well I am going to visite another blog page now.
Carla,
BYE!
Hi mrs r
Myst is so fun and a bit scary.My favourite age's are all of them.I cant wait till we get into the new age.
sophie
in 45r we are doing myst 1!!it is relly fun ! i like myst because it is bad and good?
ryanb 45r
Post a Comment